Friday, May 15, 2009

:(

I have to admit that i didnt do well on my animatics. It's a last minute work though because i thought those who meet Alan on Thursday present on thursaday and those on friday present on friday

Well, im re-doing back my story and my character. I want to make Abeeku more easy to animated instead of drawing him in full porpotion. Then feedback i get wasnt great, but i know its coming anyway. I didnt wanna complain that i have to cope with alot. LOL but ive promise myself to make this animation better than my animatics. which means im going to make my animatics better. seriously i don want to do lip sync. Now im doing alot of reference but borrowing books on snakes, pythons and animations.

Alan help me alot though. He give me good ideas and help me giv some reference for my gliding python. Seriously, 3D is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier then 2D but hey, i cant stand doing rigid and stuffs. Drawing is my passion!

The things i would like to change will be my story, character, storyboard..let's shall say everything! I would post my characeter design asap. Now,im trying to make my snake glide in Flash

till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment